Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another Beautiful Day

It was another BEAUTIFUL Saturday. So we headed to the park again. This time we picked up lunch and had a picnic. I took my camera, but forgot my stupid memory card!! So all the pics are coming off of my phone!
We even got Dingy to go along. I tricked her. I just said we were going out to get lunch. I skipped the part about going to the park to eat it!





I just washed that sweatshirt this week, too! Oh well, Widget puked on it when I was feeding him so I need to wash it again. But SHhhhhh.....don't tell Dippy, he doesn't know it was puked on. :)
The leaves were really a big hit! (And yes, we DO have leaves at home!)


Dippy is under the pile that Goofy jumped over. I'm not even sure he made it the whole way over him!

Dippy IS in the picture. If you look close enough you can see his foot.






The rare, big smiling pic of Dippy.

The leaves attacking Dingy.
Again, Dippy IS there. There's a foot by Dingy's hand.



I told her I was using this pic if she didn't give me a good one!!





I think she might be a tad too big for the baby swings now.

No comments: