Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More Airport Zoo

Widget just hung around. :)

Lunchtime!!!











I think by the look on Rod's face, this is when he realized Goofy had been eating ketchup!

And this is Dingy after she turned one of the ketchup cups upside down on the table! (yes, she cleaned it up)

Goofy was posing. I'll try to get Rod's pic from his camera. He got a better shot of him.



Dingy was tired of us taking her picture. Of course, she was tired of that about 2 minutes after entering the building







The observation tower was closed today so we didn't get to watch the airplane traffic going into Dulles. I did get one nice shot of a plane on our way out.




And about 10 minutes after leaving the parking lot


This was also Dingy and me both, but I didn't take a picture of her! She made it home to the couch.

No comments: