Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Grandma's Wildlife

Supposedly, there is a bear living somewhere in the woods around Grandma's house. I have been watching and watching for it, but have seen nothing yet! I'm starting to think someone saw Chloe and let their imagination run!! So I don't have any pictures of it yet. But I did find lots of other wildlife around her house.


She has this nice green froggy. And where was it 'sticking'?
Right beside her doorbell on her front door!! I'm sooooo glad it didn't jump at me! :)

Then she had her little toady friend. And he was living.......

ON her front porch. Anyone want to make bets on if Grandma will continue to use her front door anymore?? I have a feeling she's going to be going in the back soon!!


I don't think her family of deer that live out back bother her near as much as the jumpy things out front!

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

We were away the day they saw the bear so Chloe was IN the house.