Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chloe

Excuse me while I make a post just for my Mommy. But it's my blog, and I'm allowed! :)



Mommy,

Let me know if you like any of these for your picture frame. If you don't, that's fine, I'll try to take more pictures for you to choose from when we come back up. Also, if you want any of the pictures on your Facebook page, or as your profile picture, just tell me which one(s) and I'll put them up for you.



For the rest of you, I bought Mom a picture frame for Mother's day that has Chloe's name on it. Now we just have to find a picture that she likes to put into it. So feel free to chime in on which ones you like.



I'm going to try numbering these to make it a slight bit easier.



(1.) I know this isn't right for the frame, but it's cute.

(2.)


(3.)


(4.)


(5.)


(6.)

(7.)

(8.)

(9.)


(10.)


(11.)

Maybe we should wait til next week and take more of her outside? I like the grass around her, but not so much the way she was posed. And just to put my two cents in, I like 4 and 6.

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

They are so good. I like 4,6,7,8, 10 and 11. I think. Pick the one you like best and I will be happy.

aunt una said...

I like 4 and 10