Sunday, October 25, 2009

Stella's Coming!!

Rod is FINALLY on his way home with my new doggie!!!! We went out today and picked her up a couple of toys. I'm taking her to Petco tomorrow to get her a leash and her dog tag and probably a whole bunch of other goodies!!
Now I need to figure out what kind of stupid tricks she should learn. How fitting is it, that Friday when Rod left to go get her, they showed the Gilmore Girls episode where Loralei meets her boyfriend, Jason's dog? Anyone remember what Cyrus did? He didn't do tricks, but he could move a little to the left. Yep. Jason would say, "Cyrus, a little to the left." And the dog would scootch over a couple inches to the left! She asked if he could go a little to the right, but Jason said, "No. He goes til he hits the wall, then I turn him around." :)
Wonder if I'm going to get any sleep tonight?

No comments: