Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More Fun

I'm still trying to get through all of our pictures fromt he trip. We went out to race in the desert one day.

This was the course.
You can see the ocean out there.
That was the car Rod and I were in. (but not us in it here)


There was one mud hole on the track. We hit it EVERY time we went around! One of the other couples came back without mud on them!




We did Go Karts too, but I didn't like them. I was a passenger with Rod for this ride and it was FUN! He didn't think I would like it cause I always yell about him going so fast over the bumpy roads up home. However, this was cool because I AM used to the bumpy roads from up home AND I was soooo strapped in I didn't move! Plus, I'm pretty sure a deer wasn't going to jump out in front of us. They did say we had to watch for burro and something else, maybe pigs?, on the track. We only saw geckos. OK. I only saw geckos. I guess no one else was gawking around while we raced!

No comments: