Saturday, December 21, 2013

Jerry; Days 20 and 21

I'm combining the last two days of Jerry's adventures.  We've been a little busy, but I want to make sure we get all of his days on here.  This morning we're getting ready to head out to CHRISTMAS TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Many, many pictures should be coming tomorrow.
 
Yesterday, Jerry was found playing in my baking mess!  I was up late getting cookies ready for Goofy's class party.  I didn't feel like cleaning up that late, so I guess Jerry decided he could play in it!
 Last night, I fell asleep before Jerry left to see Santa.  When I got up this morning, Goofy was already watching TV and Widget was following me.  I was trying to grab Jerry to move him to a different spot, and I had a note he was to be holding.  But when I got to the stove, Jerry was GONE!  The first thing Widget did when he came down was look for Jerry.  Then he asked me where he was and I honestly said, "I don't know."  Then Widget started saying that Jerry didn't come back.  I finally saw him.
He was peeking out from inside the cupboard!!  Dingy helped him last night when she got home from work.  Widget found him with a note that said, "Santa is excited to see you at dinner tonight."  I don't have a picture of this note because Widget has been carrying it around with him all morning.  But I guess Jerry told Santa that we were going to see him tonight!!!  Cause we're going to CHRISTMAS TOWN today!!!!!  And we have reservations for the Fireside Feast with Santa!!!  We get to eat dinner with Santa tonight!!!!!!  A Facebook friend went yesterday and was posting pics all day.  They did the feast, too, and said the food was great!  :)

No comments: