Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 3

Today is Day 3 with our Elf on a Shelf and it appears he was busy last night.  Goofy came out of his room and told me there were balls over his head.  I asked what kind of balls and he said he didn't know cause it was dark.  So I went with him to see what he was talking about and this is what we found.
 
There are little Christmas tree decorations hanging all over their beds!


 Goofy thought that maybe I did it, but I told him I didn't do it.  Then we saw this sitting on the corner of his bed.  Goofy knew it must have been Jerry cause he's even holding one of the balls. 
Of course, Goofy also thought that was a little creepy.  I asked him if he didn't even hear or feel Jerry putting those up over his bed and Goofy said, "You know I don't hear anything when I'm sleeping."  (and thank goodness for THAT! ;) )

No comments: