Monday, July 22, 2013

Another Beach Day

The boys and I took another jaunt down to the beach today.  There was a nice breeze blowing, and it felt pretty nice there today.  There was a family of ducks swimming around by the rocks. 
 I think Marvel is starting to enjoy the water now.  That first trip....he wasn't too sure about it.  But he was all smiles here.



 Marvel was splashing.

 Can you see those black bugs?   They were ALL over Marvel!  At one point he had around 20 on him!  The majority of my time was spent washing them away.





 There are some baby ducks in the picture.  They're hard to see.  They blended in to the rocks very nicely.  I also only had my waterproof camera, and not my good, big camera.
 Goofy got himself a little sunburnt today.  I'm going to have to do better with the sunblock this weekend.
 And here's the aftermath of a beach day......


No comments: