Tuesday, September 25, 2012

TRYING to Get a Family Picture

I tried very hard to get a nice family picture.  Guess I should have started with a nice family!!  :) 
 
I even made them special shirts.  You can't really see what they say.  It worked better in my head.
 
 Trying to get everyone lined up.


 Everyone's lined up.  But I didn't know that the sun was making my pictures coming out like this. 





 I played with the colors and fixed this one up a little bit.


 We went back out to retry.  Dippy was NOT happy about the retakes.  And Goofy....well, I don't even know WHAT to say about Goofy!
 And again....what the heck, Goofy??

3 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Such a nice family!!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Are you looking at THIS blog?? :)

ddg's grandma said...

Yes, as a matter of fact, I am!