Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten

For all of his talk about how he'll go and TRY this kindergarten thing.....he was up and ready to go....an HOUR EARLY!!!  He was up, ate breakfast, dressed, had his shoes on and his teeth brushed before 8.  We actually did leave the house a little early.  I wasn't sure how long it would take me to waddle down to the school today.  :)  He went right in and talked to his teacher and we were one of the first sets of parents to leave.  He has this school thing down.  :)
 


 Widget walked Goofy to school, but he's not IN school.  He only made the blog today because he sat there and squealed at me til I took his picture, too! 
 On the way to school.  (we just used our cell phone cameras because apparently, I can be embarrassing with my big camera!)
 Waiting outside the school.


I'll let you know if any of them come home smiling, too. 

No comments: