Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weirdos!!

We took a quick beach trip today.  Dippy hasn't had a chance to go anywhere with us all summer, and we're running low on summer days now.  It was raining here when we left, but we thought we would give it a shot anyway.  Right when we pulled in, we heard a rumble of thunder and it did start to rain.  Widget and I sat in the car for about 5 or 10 minutes, but then the rain passed.  We watched for lightning, but I figured the kids could play in the rain.....they were going to be wet anyway!!  It rained off and on all afternoon, so I didn't get as many pictures as normal.  I didn't want my good camera out in the rain.  BUT....when I DID have my camera.....the kids were weirdos anyway!!  I knew Goofy had made his 'look' when I took the pictures.  I didn't know Dingy did.  I came home and almost EVERY picture of her was her making a weird face! 
 





No comments: