Sunday, August 5, 2012

More Widget and George

We finally got George a bunny house.  And yes, it's missing its roof!!  I got THAT much put together, but I do not understand how the roof works.  I quit, thinking, I have a professional roofer that lives here, let HIM figure it out!!  But it's been 3 or 4 days now and he hasn't looked at it yet, so I may have to go back out and just do it.  Even if I'm off by a little, at least there'll be SOMETHING on top and George can start staying outside all night, instead of sleeping in my kitchen.  And he's been inside his house, so I hope that means he likes it. 

But today, when I went to check on Widget, who had been playing in his car, THIS is where I found him!!!


Hmmm......maybe I need to invest in another one of these houses just for Widget.  I can lock it from the outside and always know where he is......