Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Empire State Building

Here's a tall building.  I don't know what it is.  Rod said, take a picture, so I took a picture.

 Another big one.  One might be the Chrysler Building.  Or not.  Who knows.

 I liked all the taxis on the bridge.  You'll probably have to click the picture to make it bigger to see them, though.
 When I went to NY last year, the one lady kept yelling at us for walking on the grate thingys.  Then Dingy did the same thing.  When I told her why I was taking the pic, she started jumping up and down....which is exactly what I had done!!  :)
 I'm going to guess that this one might be the Empire State Building.
 Inside the Empire State Building.  Anyone else remember this from Elf??  My kids did not appreciate that I started yelling, "Buddy was here!!!! His Dad works here!!!"



 They tricked us, too.  We were waiting in line to get an elevator from the 80th floor to the 86th floor.  Then the guides said that we could take the stairs up the last 6 flights or wait an hour for the elevator.  So we walked.  I think the 85th floor had FOUR flights of stairs!!!  They didn't trick us on the way down, though.  We waited for that elevator!  They tried to get us to walk from the 80th to the 1st!!  No thank you very much.  We're too dang lazy for that trip!! 
 The view.  Dingy had no problems pushing her way right up to the edge.  Dippy only got in if I made a hole then let him into it.


 Dingy texting from the top of the Empire State Building.  (I could probably do an entire post of "Dingy texting from.....")

 The crowd we were in.  Funny, everytime we see this on TV, the shows' characters NEVER have crowds!
 Statue of Liberty
 The sweet, little lady-like Dingy.
 We had to walk a few blocks out of our way so that Rod could see what all the firetrucks were responding to.
 Finally in the hotel!!!

3 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Wicked Tuna???

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Out of all of those pictures, Wicked Tuna is all you noticed??? (Its a new show coming out, just in case you didn't know.)

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Out of all of those pictures, Wicked Tuna is all you noticed??? (Its a new show coming out, just in case you didn't know.)