Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter

OK.  We're a little out of order.  I noticed that we never posted Easter pics and we had an uneventful weekend, so I'll post them now. 

Dingy's 16th birthday cake.

 The Easter egg hunt for all the little kids.  We're going to have to go bigger next year...there'll be  3 more little ones ready to hunt!


 The awkward pic of Dippy.  I'm guessing he was bending down for an egg or candy, but it looks funny.  I'm pretty sure he didn't really fall.
 The professional egg hunter who came prepared with her own basket for the hunt!











 Goofy was dancing.
 Dingy was looking for her special egg from Aunt Darla.  Dingy had hid everyone else's egg, but I hid hers. 

 I told her it might be by where the rooster had been.  I lied.  I hid it inside in Grandma's blanket closet.  :)
 If you click this one to make it bigger, you'll see a Dippy foot on the Goofy trying to push him off the swing!!!

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

Good pictures, thank you!