Sunday, November 6, 2011

Another Dippy Video

Dippy made a couple more videos.  I wanted the other one, but he's holding it hostage!!  He made two, I get one now and one after I take him to WalMart!!!  He asked me which one I wanted and I said The Attack.  He said, "Good. You get the wizard one."  I'm not sure I like this Dippy kid anymore!!  :)
We're taking the dogs to get their shots this afternoon and then Goofy and I are going to see Puss In Boots tonight.  Guess I'm going to have to squeeze in a Wal Mart trip now, too, or no attack video for us!!  And trust me.....You WANT to see the attack video!!

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

How does he do that?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I think he gets all his smarts from his Mommy! :) He wants to upgrade the software he uses to make these. I cant wait to see the videos then! I'll have the next one this evening. I LOVE the next one. He sped it up a little so it runs smoother. Plus, it just made us laugh. More from what he used as props then the actual video.