Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick Or Treat

I wasn't going to get Widget a costume this year, but I went out to the store today and just happened to see this and it was WAY on sale. So he got it. I figured it would help keep him warm while we were walking around.

My little Spiderman. He had to take his mask off though at the end of the first street. He tripped up the stairs, then you could tell by the way he was walking that he just couldn't see! Even without the mask, he still fell and spilled his bucket of candy THREE times!! Thank goodness for the flashlight app. on the Droid! We managed to find all the candy every time. And the last time he fell, it was just after we had dumped his bucket to give him a fresh start so he only spilled like 8 pieces instead of 3/4 of a bucket.
I cannot believe that Widget just sat there looking at Dippy. Dippy scared ME and I bought the mask!!

Dingy went trck-or-treating at a friend's house and got ready there. (Just so no one thinks I am playing favorites with the boys!)






Goofy is such a goober, too. At every house, he would come off the porch holding a piece of candy, yelling, "Look what I got!!"

1 comment: