Monday, September 6, 2010

First Day of School

Tomorrow morning is Dingy and Dippy's first day of school already!! Goofy doesn't start until next Monday, although we have a sneak peek day tomorrow and orientation this Friday for him. However, today, we were talking to him about school and he said, "I don't like school. I don't want to go to school. I QUIT!!" He kept repeating the I quit part, too! Later I asked him if he wanted to go look at his classroom tomorrow and play on the playground a little and he said he did. So I am planning on taking him over to the school for some play time.

I don't know how long it'll take me to get pictures up tomorrow. Plus, I have been informed by Dingy that she will pose for A picture here AT the house. I am not to take my camera to the busstop in the morning. I assume that means I could take ROD'S camera in the morning. She did just say I couldn't take mine! (I have to drive her to the busstop this year......and the next THREE after that!) HEY!! She didn't say anything about not taking pictures of her getting OFF the bus in the afternoon. You would think she would know by now that she has to be VERY specific with me or I'll find a way around what she says!! :)

Anyway, here's a look back. I was trying to find more, but I'm running out of time. Dingy will only watch Widget for me until 9:00, then she wants to go to bed!!


This was Dingy's first day of preschool.
And Dippy's first day of preschool!