Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dingy's First Day of High School!!

It's dark when we get up for school now! I couldn't even take a picture of Dingy by our chimney this year!! It was too dark for the camera! :)

We didn't have as much trouble as I thought we might finding our busstop. We were only told the Boys and Girls Club. It went rather smoothly, but I think if you're not there at the exact time, you miss the bus! The bus pulled up, opened the doors, the kids that were standing there got on, she closed up and left! I would have thought she would sit for a couple of minutes to give anyone a chance to run across the parking lot! But Dingy was there and ready, so we didn't need to worry about that......today.

She waited in the van with me til her friend showed up.


The bus was nice enough to stop right in front of my van this morning!! Made getting a picture VERY easy!! :)
And then off she went.

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

How sad, she is growing up too fast!!