Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More Goofy's Birthday

Goofy helped make his own birthday cake. He had asked for a Batman cake a long time ago. Last week, I asked him again what kind of cake he wanted....just in case he had changed his mind. He told me he wanted TWO cakes. One Batman and one Spiderman. We're not sure if he wanted two because Dippy had two this year. Or if he wanted two because, well, we like cake! :) (and Dippy had two because we had one on her actual birthday here at the house and then she had a second one for her party at Laser Quest.)

So I tried to figure out a way to give him two cakes without having a lot of extra cake sitting around the house. I think my plan worked. He was happy and I guess that's the important thing.

His mixing WAS going well. (I know he looks upset, but he really wasn't.)
We did a double layer cake, but we didn't stack them. That way we could have a Batman and a Spiderman without extra cake. I bought decorations and let Goofy make it look how he wanted.







And, Ta-Da! Done!! Now look closely, you're going to be quizzed in a second.


Do you see anything missing?

The kids were having a hard time waiting for Rod to get home to have cake. There's a decoration missing off of each cake!! And yes, I know he had extra candles, but I did 4 candles on each cake and the special candle just doesn't count.


No comments: