Thursday, June 17, 2010

Semi Formal

Tonight is Dingy's 8th grade semiformal. It took a looooong time to get ready for it. But my hopes of good pictures were crushed. I guess keeping Rod out of them wasn't the only thing I had to do! SHE was being a goofball tonight! And this is all the more I was allowed to take! AND--there was a Mom that got out of her car and was taking pictures, but "I" wasn't allowed!!

Pretty cool, huh? (I did it for her....per her instructions)





She's getting a professional picture at the dance. Maybe she'll smile normal in it!

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Was she a little excited? She really looks nice and I love the hair!

aunt una said...

Very pretty. You can tell you are part of our family. Wearing a beautiful dress and looking fly and then there's bruises all over your legs...LOL.
I hardly ever wore dresses when I was a teenager. I was to rough. Regardless you look beautiful!