Thursday, June 17, 2010

8th Grade Send Off

Sorry. No Widget pics today. Today is Dingy's day. First, this, then later her semi-formal.

This morning was Dingy's 8th grade send off. We got there nice and early and got a seat in the front row. Unfortunatley, we sat in front of Mr. and Mrs. Chatty McChatsworth and had to witness their war on silence! Holy crap! They talked through the ENTIRE thing!!! And not whispering. TALKING. Then, I was trying to get a video of Dingy's name being called and her crossing the bridge, and the lady started talking to ME about what kind of camera I had, cause she has a Nikon, but it doesn't shoot video. Umm.. lady....do you think I want to hear YOU on my video or the teachers calling my kid's NAME???

But Dingy is now all done with middle school. Well, except for the two hours they have to go tomorrow morning. :)





Maybe we'll have a nice pic later from her semi-formal! (Maybe if I keep Rod OUT of them!! :D)

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Sorry Dingy, but parents are just so embarrassing!!

aunt una said...

ESPECIALLY yours!! You look wonderful Dingy!