Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Van Pictures

Here are some pictures of the actual damage to the vans.

This is the oil filter out of her van. (Possibly one of the reasons she wasn't able to drive off before talking to Rod. )
Parts of my poor little van.

The lady was at her van before lunch today. I guess since she already killed my car, she thought it would be OK to dump crap in front of our house, too.
More pieces laying in the road.

The front of her van.


the damage to the back of my van.





Luckily, when we called the insurance companies this morning, we found out that she did give us good information. We were concerned that she had given us an expired or even non existent insurance info. Now we just wait to hear what's going to be done.
Oh. And when I was taking these pictures, I had left Goofy in the house. He came out on the front porch and started yelling at me! He said, "Mommy! What are you doing? We are supposed to stay on the sidewalk. You on the road, Mommy! Get back on the sidewalk!"

No comments: