Sunday, May 23, 2010

Let's Make Fun of Rod :)

Let's make fun of Rod for a little bit. We took the kids out to Arby's for lunch today. I was sitting there staring at this hair sticking up on Rod's head. :) One hair. And of course, just to make it better, it's a gray one! AND..to help me out, the background wall was dark green so the hair stands out!!
Want another laugh at his expense? Dippy was eating popcorn chicken beside Rod. He tossed a nugget onto the tray in front of Rod. Before the chicken had even stopped, Rod picked it up and ate it. Dippy just looked at him weirdly, then said, "That was on the floor."

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

You know you have an eating problem when you eat stuff off the dirty floors. That really made me laugh out loud. Sorry Rod.

aunt una said...

you ate at Barby's. We were at my doctors appt and Toots said, "mom since I was a good girl can we eat at barby's?"