Thursday, July 30, 2009

Worse Than MelanieWelanie!!!

Holy cow! Did you think I would EVER post again?? I just got worse than Melanie over at Fodder for Conversation!! We are busy getting ready for our big summer vacation! YAY!! OK. The kids are doing more than the grown ups right now. They are in cleaning my house so it's ready for company tomorrow night. Cassie and Adam come around dinner time tomorrow and we head out to the lake early Saturday morning. I will try my best to take a LOT of pictures! Just be a little patient with the blog......again. I can't update it from my phone and I will not have computer access. gasp. (I hope Dingy and I survive!)

So have a great beginning of August and I will post some pictures when we return!

4 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Thought you could at least post the video of Dingy coming down the slide at the Fair!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

What? Am I taking requests now? :)

I sent it to her. I thought she should have first dibs ar posting it. I'll see what I can do about getting something on here today.

ddg's grandma said...

Thank you!

Tiya said...

no i'm keeping the video I'm not sure what i'm going to do with it!!!. And I think I will survive 2 weeks with out a computer