Friday, July 3, 2009

Goofball Children!

This is outside of where we ate lunch. I think the Aquarium is sort of across the water. And speaking of lunch....we went to an all you can eat seafood buffet. I think Rod took them literally because he ate ALL that he could eat! And so much shrimp and other shellfish. Anyone else saying to themselves, "But I thought he was allergic to shrimp" ? Well--he IS!! I stopped and bought him some Benedryll and he went to bed when we got home saying he doesn't feel well. Really? He only had FOUR platefulls!!! Of course Dippy and Danny were trying to have a dish of every flavor of ice cream. So Dippy had 4 I think. Maybe it was 3 and then a smoothie at the mall. Either way, everyone was stuffed!

We were sitting there and I wanted to take a picture of Dingy. As soon as I pushed the button, Dippy jumped in front of her!! So THIS is my pic of HER!


Then she had to jump into his pcture. She doesn't block quite as well, but she still made her presence known!




Want to know why we HAD to stop and take our pictures at THIS location?
Dingy saw a GREEN thingy. (Yes, thingy is the technical name for these!)


2 comments:

aunt una said...

great pics of the aquarium. How does Rod feel today? He is going to mess around and have a bad reaction to shrimp if he doesn't listen but I guess that never stopped him. He always ate stuff he was allergic to. He'll learn one of these days.

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time.

ddg's grandma said...

Good Pictures! Goofy's card is going to be LATE!!!