Saturday, July 5, 2008

You're Kidding, Right?

I went to Michael's this afternoon to get some cake decorating supplies. (We have a birthday tomorrow!) I decided to look around the store while I was there and I heard a strange noise from the back corner area. THIS is what was making the noise. Their Halloween Display! It's JULY!! And it is complete with spooky noises and everything! I understand needing to put out holiday fabrics and some craft supplies early so that projects can be finished in time for whatever holiday. But these are regular decorations. No assembly. No crafty projects. IT'S JULY!! We've barely recovered from the 4th! We still have Labor Day. And the first day of school. And the rest of my summer! They're trying to steal my summer!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is everyone excited about Goofy's birthday?