Thursday, July 17, 2008

EW!

Gross! What IS that? I went into the bathroom this afternoon and THIS was laying there! It was on it's back, and it looked like a plastic bug. I thought maybe Dippy had it in the bathtub with him, but I didn't remember having seen it there earlier. So I poked at it with a tub toy laying there and it's legs moved! PLASTIC BUGS' LEGS DON'T MOVE! It was REAL! EW! GROSS! I HATE BUGS! First we had a snake in the house, then a bad spider problem, then mice, now bugs? What's next? I probably don't even want to know!

And this picture doesn't do this monster justice. It was HUGE! I sent Dumbledork a picture message with this and 'HELP!!' When he finally came home I asked if he saw it and of course he didn't. He REALLY needs to learn how to work his phone. He told me it was just a beetle and scooped it up and threw it outside. I know it's out there lurking around waiting til he leaves to come back in.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i told you i would take care of it because i would have taken outside and murdered it so it would not come back in the house.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

It was tooo BIG!! When you went to smash it, it would have picked you up and carried you back to it's evil bug lair and EATEN YOU!!

Anonymous said...

You big baby! You could have stomped on it and it would have been squashed. The least you could have done was put a jar over it.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

It was sooo big it would have made such a horrible crunching sound that would have REALLY grossed me out. THEn, I would have had to clean up huge evil bug guts.

aunt una said...

You grew up in the country!!! Beetles don't bite. Your niece would have picked it up and thrown it outside and she's 2. Heck you could have scooped it up with a newspaper and flung it real hard to see how far it would fly.

Dingy, do you need anger management?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Yes, Dingy DOES need anger management.

And I'm tellin gyou this thing was HUGE! And it was right by the only working potty in the house. Thankfully it was on its back and couldn't move when I needed to use it! It had wiggly legs! I couldn't pick that up. EW, ew, ew!

Melanie Welanie said...

That's it! Y'all need to move! I would be packing already! I know there are some houses for sale just around the corner from us.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

FINALLY! Someone has taken my side! Thank you MelanieWelanie! And mom wonders why I want to go to your house and bypass hers.