Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dingy's Graduation!!!!! :D

I am SOOOOO far behind on this blog!!!  I'm not even going back as far as I need to catch up.  I'm going to start with outr SUPER BIG GRADUATION WEEKEND!!!!  If I have time later, I'll fill in the other things going here that I've missed posting.  But first.....GRADUATION!!!! 
 
Dingy's morning started off with her car having been 'vandalized' in the middle of the night.  I don't know why I automatically get the blame for it.  OK.  So I DID do it.  I still shouldn't have been the first one blamed!  I really thought the caps on her duck stickers were a nice touch.

 Waiting for the ceremony to start. 
 She's the one in white.  ;)  OK..the third one in white...right behind the big dude in blue.














 And NOT tripping crossing the stage, :)





 And right before throwing their caps....
 And after...except Dingy didn't throw hers.  SHE DROPPED IT!  :D


 And Rod being Rod
 And with the diploma!!!!









 Andrew's family

 I still think Andrew looks like a photo bomber here.






No comments: