Friday, September 6, 2013

Marvel's First Birthday

Yesterday was Marvel's first birthday!!!!!! :)
 
He got two cards in the mail......Thank you!
 I bought a cake and look at the deal I found.  Not only did it actually say 1st birthday, it was 40% off.  I figured it had probably sat around for 3 weeks and would be horrible.  It wasn't!  Yay!  :)
 I know he's only one and should have had just one candle, but we found cute dinosaur candles.  I didn't want one lonely dino, so we used them all. 
 Look at that expression!  He's thinking...I'm blowing those candles out! 

 I took a picture of Dippy's arm.  Shhhh...don't tell him.  ;)
 He didn't blow the candles out.  He wanted to touch.
 Kirk was flipping out and kept grabbing his hands so he didn't get burned. 
 Widget had to take over the blowing out of the candles for Marvel.

 CAKE!!!!!!!!
 YUM!!!!!!
 Grandma finally sent the PJ's that she had been making for Dippy and Goofy.  Dipp's don't fit very well.  He had the pants on, too....almost. 

 Stella likes these messy kids when they eat.  Thanks to Widget when he was younger she gained a lot of weight.  I can see that it's just going to keep going!

No comments: