Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Feeding the Geese

These pictures are from two different cameras, so they're not in perfect order.  BOTH cameras' batteries died on me, too!!  :(
 
 
I tried to get Rod to walk further out the tree trunk, but he was too big of a sissy chicken do it. 

 Marvel 'wanted' to go through the weeds. 
 Feeding the geese...who couldn't have cared less that we were throwing food at them.  I think we really fed the fish. 


 This picture cost us $5.  SO I snapped the above picture too to get my money's worth. 


 Our Bigfoot sighting for the day. 
 You can see him better in this picture. 



 Dippy helped keep Widget's food bowl filled for him. 

 We need to find a new spot with geese that want to eat.  I think we keep being 'late to the party' and they've already been fed by numerous people.

No comments: