Saturday, April 9, 2011

Goofy's First T-Ball Game

Who knows what he's doing here. :) He made it on first, though! The kid with the blue glove.......followed Goofy around all the bases! Goofy tripped him between 1st and 2nd base. Wanda said the kid fell on his own because he was chasing Goofy. Then I saw him with Goofy by 3rd base, too!!! I don't know where he was supposed to be, but I don't think he was supposed to be following Goofy around the bases!!


Goofy's playing on third base
Going out to bat.
Goofy's freaky fake smile.

The end of the game.

He's smiling!!!!! I think he had a fun time. There are a few more pictures that need to be loaded. They were taking too long tonight so I will put them up tomorrow. Tomorrow is also opening day, so I will hopefully have even more pictures to post from that, too!

No comments: