Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Newest Baby

Dingy has a new school project. She has to make a 'flour' baby and carry it around for I don't know how long. It was to be made with a 5 pound bag of flour or sugar. We found 2 pound bags of flour. I told her she should get two of those and tell the teacher she had twins. :)


Well, here he is. She wanted a girl to name Olivia. I told her she could have an Oliver. She's only going to boy because I was sharing clothes with her and I only have boy clothes. Although, a girl could wear that, too. Maybe.
She decided she needed to make a new head for it.

Comparing head sizes. (I just hope we don't see this kind of reconstruction when she has a real baby!!!)

And MY baby.

Mine again. He was staring at his new 'nephew'.



Matching hair color.



4 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Dingy has a cute baby but I like yours better! She did a good job on it and I like the matching hair. Is she going to put it on?

Shanelle said...

I think we need to get it a wig of some sort. She'll probably make a rainbow mohawk!

ddg's grandma said...

I'm ready for more pictures!! I've been waiting patiently but I'm done now.

Melanie Welanie said...

That turned out way better than what I thought! heehee He's cute! :)