Monday, March 15, 2010

Our Snow Pile

After Rod plowed the yard out, this is the nice pile the dogs had to play on. I'm very surprised that Stella didn't jump over the fence. (Sara could have too, but she doesn't jump around like Stella does.)

The puppies got to see views they never saw before! (they were a little nosy and watched the neighbors!)
Rod said that he KNOWS there will still be snow in May. Somehow, I think he will be WRONG!! We're only halfway through March and even the parking lots' piles are going down FAST. I have my regular spot back at preschool that I haven't been able to use since February! The huge pile we had around the trampoline is completely gone. Perhaps Spring has Sprung! And...we're down to 86 days until Widget's due date. And yes. Widget is the ONLY name we have picked out! We have another sonogram next week. I really hope he's wearing a nametag this time! :)
And this is our snow pile today. Looks pretty small to be trying to make it to May! Also looks like I know where all the gravel from my driveway went!

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Sara showed a lot of restraint not stepping over the fence. Was she looking into the yappy dog lady's yard or the other side?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

It was joe's side. I think it was the 6 foot drop on the other side that stopped her. I wasn't positive it would stop Stella!